Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Motherhood

An amazing feeling generates in me after stepping into motherhood on the seventeenth of July 2007,a baby in my arms... words fall short to describe this feeling .....from then when ever i look at my baby smiling at me.....it feels as though rewarding for all the efforts.....indeed a pleasant smile as radiant as ever ....makes me forget of all the hardships one has to face in life ...experiencing motherhood to me cannot be defined ....its just enjoyed ...and I am fortunate to be one among those who enjoy this blessing ...I thank the creator for having me experience His miracles of creation .

2 comments:

  1. your blog is cool and very touching....you really knw how to write and express your Thoughts....good going....Sait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your appreciation...take care

    ReplyDelete